Delivery of Mulch, Topsoil & Compost
Clean Wood Recycling offers delivery service for all of our retail products throughout Toledo and surrounding Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan. We supply mulch and topsoil to contractors, landscapers, homeowners associations and any number of professionals in need of high quality mulch or topsoil products.
Delivery charges vary depending on the amount of mulch or topsoil purchased and the location of the delivery, which must be within 20 driving miles of any one of our three Toledo area locations.
- We can deliver up to 10 cubic yards of topsoil or compost, and up to 25 cubic yards of mulch at one time.
- We will only deliver one product at a time. Mulch, topsoil and compost cannot be mixed. If multiple loads are required there will be a separate delivery fee assessed per load.
- We require a 24 hour notice for every delivery. mulch, topsoil and compost deliveries are made between 8 am and 5pm Monday through Friday.
- Payments may be made prior to the delivery or at the time of the delivery, and we accept cash or check only when paying C.O.D. All checks require a driver’s license number and phone number.
- If you would like to use a credit card for a delivery purchase you must stop in at the BANCROFT locations to pay for the delivery at least 24 hours in advance.
- Any Toledo area landscapers having products delivered on-site will be charged $75.00 delivery fee.
We can deliver bulk loads (with-in a 20 mi. radius)
Which are as follows:
Double Processed Mulch (65 yd. loads)……………. $24.00/ cu. Yd. Delivered
Triple Processed Mulch (65 yd loads)…………….. $26.00/ cu. Yd. Delivered
Another Harvest Mulch (65 yd loads)……………… $26.50/ cu. Yd. Delivered
Topsoil (25 yd loads)………………………….. $32.00/ cu. Yd. Delivered
Compost (25 yd loads)………………………….. $27.00/ cu. Yd. Delivered
If you would like more information or a quote on delivery service, please call one of our mulch and top soil experts at (419) 843-1728 or (419) 843-9663. Prior to calling, please specify if you’re requesting mulch, topsoil or compost, the amount of cubic yards needed, and a specific delivery loation.
Contact Clean Wood Recycling today to find out if we can help supply the mulch or topsoil you need for your next landscaping or contracting job.